Oxygen Plus for Plants - 3% H₂O₂
Oxygen Plus is a food grade 3% Hydrogen Peroxide solution (H₂O₂) and the ultimate non-toxic solution for a healthy home & garden.
Harmful chemicals aren’t necessary to grow healthy plants. Whether your plants suffer from root rot, fungus gnats, fungal infections, or you need a good disinfectant, Oxygen Plus may do the trick.
Oxygen Plus is not a fertiliser or pesticide, it simply supports plants with extra oxygen and promotes healthy growth without the need of harmful chemicals. Hydrogen Peroxide has been used in agriculture, organic farming, water treatment… For over 170 years. You could say it is one of the best-kept secrets for plants.
Benefits to using Oxygen Plus
- Non-Toxic, Eco Friendly and 100% Biodegradable
- Stop Algae in Hydroponics
- Kill Fungus Gnats
- Help Root Growth and save dying plants
- Prevent & Treat Root Rot
- Disinfect Tools, Pots, and Greenhouses
- Sanitise your Seeds
- Effective against bacteria, viruses, mould & fungus
- Safe Around Children, People Suffering from Allergies & Pets
- FREE Tips and Tricks poster with every purchase
|Package contents||Oxygen Plus for Plants, FREE Tips and Tricks poster|
|Sold separately||Mister 360™ Atomiser Spray Bottle|